Is it seriously 2011 already?! I know I have been such a slacker, so let's start this new year on my blog with my "word" for the year. This year I chose 2 words. Prepare and health. Brad and I are preparing all things for food storage and emergencies this year, but my word goes beyond that to my mind and spirit. I am going to be educating myself brushing up on things I used to know like my sign language, and also my spirit. Preparing all things spiritual, filling my house with spiritual things. The word prepare also goes with preparing the house, getting the rest of these boxes unpacked. Finishing the painting and all the other odds and ends we haven't yet. Preparing our garden. Preparing a better environment for all of us to be more productive. So that is my word Prepare. My second word, health goes for body, mind and spirit as well. After all these years of infertility procedures and ups and downs in my weight (which I totally hold all the medications responsible for :), I want to not just work out all the time but to actually LOOK like I work out all the time would finally be nice. So I finished all medication and now finally I can feel my body returning to "normal". I want to be healthy and not stressed. No matter how busy and hectic "life" gets I want to take a moment and take some nice deep breaths and calm myself. I want to be healthy in mind and spirit, not just in body.
I wish you all a Happy 2011, and hope that all your wishes and hopes and dreams come true this year!
Loves & Later!
I wish you all a Happy 2011, and hope that all your wishes and hopes and dreams come true this year!
Loves & Later!
4 comments:
Hope things are going alright for you. Seems like forever since our last chat. Let me know if there's anything I can do!
I miss catching up on your blog...and I miss you. Those are great words to focus on Kay! I love reading about other people's word choices...I want to steal them all!
I really missed seeing you guys at Christmas too, we were going to come up, but then decided to just stay home and relax. Things get a little crazy sometimes. I hope all is well with you guys and I haven't blogged in forever too, just too busy to find time. It has been on my mind though, so we'll see what happens. All the best in the new year. :)
Hi Kay! We loved seeing you guys at Christmas. I enjoyed your coments for 2011. Inspiring! I want to really work on food storage too. I would love to share ideas with you . Call me and we can swap info! Love Christina
Post a Comment