My kitchen is finally done, so I am finally unpacking it, and the rest of the house is coming together. We will have pictures soon. In the meantime, here is what we have been up to....
Eden celebrated her birthday with family, my sister had another baby (no. 5 for her), and she doesn't like like she was pregnant at all, Brad had his birthday (Today in fact - Happy Birthday - I love you), Kodiak is growing, Lily is just happy to be Lily, "Fluffy" joined our family, the kids take every opportunity (rain and shine) to be in the hot tub and the garden is growing!
I took the kids to This is the Place Monument. My friend is volunteering there all summer on Tuesdays, so we stopped in and enjoyed the animals, and the different houses. Rode the train, the horses, and shopped and ate hamburgers and candy.
Brad took the kids to a Bees game. The seats were really good, they could see everything. Brad said he spent his whole time explaining what was happening to Isaac AND buying stuff from the guys walking around yelling, "HOT DOGS!" "POPCORN!" "SNOW CONES!" The next day I asked the kids how it was... Eden said, " I WAS SO FULL!!!!" I guess they made Brad buy something from every single guy that walked past!
Busy, happy, tired, not enough hours in the day, good, and together.....that is how it has been going.... Hope all has been well with you!
Loves & Later!
Oh, OK, here is what we have been living with...
This WAS the Kitchen....
And the dining area.....
Eden celebrated her birthday with family, my sister had another baby (no. 5 for her), and she doesn't like like she was pregnant at all, Brad had his birthday (Today in fact - Happy Birthday - I love you), Kodiak is growing, Lily is just happy to be Lily, "Fluffy" joined our family, the kids take every opportunity (rain and shine) to be in the hot tub and the garden is growing!
I took the kids to This is the Place Monument. My friend is volunteering there all summer on Tuesdays, so we stopped in and enjoyed the animals, and the different houses. Rode the train, the horses, and shopped and ate hamburgers and candy.
Brad took the kids to a Bees game. The seats were really good, they could see everything. Brad said he spent his whole time explaining what was happening to Isaac AND buying stuff from the guys walking around yelling, "HOT DOGS!" "POPCORN!" "SNOW CONES!" The next day I asked the kids how it was... Eden said, " I WAS SO FULL!!!!" I guess they made Brad buy something from every single guy that walked past!
Busy, happy, tired, not enough hours in the day, good, and together.....that is how it has been going.... Hope all has been well with you!Loves & Later!
Oh, OK, here is what we have been living with...
This WAS the Kitchen....
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the finished project. Glad to see your getting dirty and enjoying gardening. Where exactly is this new house?
Post a Comment