First thank you Brad for the birthday hijacking. He mentioned having to go through hours and hours of old film just to get those few minutes of me. Thank you.
Second thank you to all of you for the birthday wishes by comment and email! I feel really blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Thank you.
I did have a great birthday. It was dinner and a massage and then Saturday Brad took us to Thanksgiving Point to the Jon Schmidt concert which was AWESOME! It is an outdoor amphitheater, and so we brought the kids. We laid out our blankets on the grass, and bought some kettle corn, and lemonade, and sat under a beautiful sky with a waterfall backdrop while Jon played. We laughed, we cried, we listened, and we got goosebumps when we heard all our favorites LIVE! It was a fantastic night! I will post more tomorrow. Brad & Isaac are off to the Bingham Football game, and Eden is "crafting" while I get a workout in so we can meet the boys for lunch!
Loves & Later!
Second thank you to all of you for the birthday wishes by comment and email! I feel really blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Thank you.
I did have a great birthday. It was dinner and a massage and then Saturday Brad took us to Thanksgiving Point to the Jon Schmidt concert which was AWESOME! It is an outdoor amphitheater, and so we brought the kids. We laid out our blankets on the grass, and bought some kettle corn, and lemonade, and sat under a beautiful sky with a waterfall backdrop while Jon played. We laughed, we cried, we listened, and we got goosebumps when we heard all our favorites LIVE! It was a fantastic night! I will post more tomorrow. Brad & Isaac are off to the Bingham Football game, and Eden is "crafting" while I get a workout in so we can meet the boys for lunch!
Loves & Later!
1 comment:
Glad you had a great birthday. How's the work out going these days. We just started up a cypress chicks biggest looser, 35 women from my ward. So I have been back at the gym a ton more. I even went to boot camp. I'm still recovering from that one. Hope your having success!
Post a Comment