Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Whirlwind Weekend!

I said I was going to post more, and I am a few days late, but here it is. We arrived an hour early to Jon Schmidt's concert. Well, I should say, an hour before the gates opened.

We arrived to this: Then went around the corner to this:Guess there were 3,000 tickets sold.
Finally made it inside and experienced this:The kids don't look too happy in the picture with Jon because they were so tired! But they stood patiently and waited to meet him.

Then on Monday morning, Brad took Isaac to the big Bingham High school Football game. It was being broadcast to the Megaplex Theater here, because they were playing in Texas at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium. You had to wear Bingham Blue to get in:(Isaac does not do well with flashes, can you tell?)

Great long weekend! Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend too!

Loves & Later!

No comments: