Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bike Today...

There is so much to catch up on, but before I do, a friend mentioned that I hadn't posted this yet. So I share, and let you know there is more to come...

Brad's office finally moved from Downtown Salt Lake, to about 5 minutes away from our house (which is why we bought our house where we did to begin with). So he bought a new bike! He can bike to work in 15 minutes! It is awesome! Save on gas, Brad gets exercise and does something he loves!Then I ran over it with my car taking the kids to school one morning. Did I mention it is only like 5 minutes away by car?! Thank goodness he has free maintenance for life!

Loves & Later!

3 comments:

shauna said...

Didn't his dad ever teach him to NOT park his bike behind the car? I think that's the first lesson my dad drilled into my head as a kid. That's a funny story though...

Beck said...

Heehee! :)

My hubby would ride to the office if he could get his back to heal up! Oh well.

Holly Rice said...

I ran over the scooter the other day, I think that taught my kids that lesson. We get so busy, like we need to run around the van :)