Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mostly Picture Update

Well, it's that time of year, soccer started for Isaac (and of course scored a goal his first game - he always seems to score every game - second and third games next week), ballet for Eden (we let her choose between soccer and ballet and she chose ballet), Brad's work BBQ, camping, hiking, zoo (cute baby elephant), aquarium, more hiking, and playing with friends! Not to mention, tons of great loot from the scrapbook Expo my sister's Mother-in-law took me too!!! It was so awesome!
Hope you are all having a Happy Fall!

Loves & Later!

1 comment:

DaVeeda West said...

I always check in with your blog to see if there is new info. Glad to see what you have been up to. The pictures are so great. The kids looks so happy, and it makes me miss you all so much. Why did I take that look??? Ha!! Just how I am feeling tonight.Thanks for updating, it really was great.