I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jon Schmidt! He lives in Bountiful, Utah, and is the most talented musician EVER! Brad is taking me to see him LIVE in September!!! Can't wait!
Enjoy this video (this song has been at the top of my happy song list for months, but I haven't been able to download it yet - you can read about that on his site) All of his music is worth a listen and a buy! I am sorry I didn't post this video sooner, but I didn't know how, and we were busy, so I just let Brad figure all that out when we got home. Here it is now, so enjoy!
Loves & Later!
Enjoy this video (this song has been at the top of my happy song list for months, but I haven't been able to download it yet - you can read about that on his site) All of his music is worth a listen and a buy! I am sorry I didn't post this video sooner, but I didn't know how, and we were busy, so I just let Brad figure all that out when we got home. Here it is now, so enjoy!
Loves & Later!
3 comments:
WOW, WOW, WOW! I went to a fireside he did once and he didn't play "All of me" so some of us went up and asked him if he would. He agreed and we found a classroom where he played it for a group of about 5 or 6 people - amazing! He really is SO talented!
this is so awesome!!! i love it! (if you want me to add you to my blog just send me your email!) i found your blog on becky's :)
I could listen to his music forever. You are so lucky to be going to his concert. I wish he was playing somewhere close to me, I'd go in a heartbeat. Thank you for posting this. :)
Post a Comment