We are finally home! Well, actually we have been home for a few days, but I haven't posted because I have been tired. I guess first things first. My In-laws came for a visit and we went to the Draper Temple Open house with them. It was a nice visit. Eden celebrated her 5th birthday way back in June, and had a Tinkerbell Fairy Party. It was fun, but I have learned with both their parties this year that 1.5 hours is plenty for a party.
My parents came to visit quickly and we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.
Then we headed to Canada for the longest vacation we have ever taken as a family. We were deported. Stayed at the Ranch for a few days, and then to Calgary to visit my family for a week and a half.
When we returned we surprised the kids with a new addition to our family. Before we left we told the kids we had a surprise for them when we got back. First they were upset that they had to wait so long to find out, then they figured it wasn't so bad, and they began trying to guess. I showed them the approximate size with my hands, and the color (white). Isaac was sure it was a very large marshmallow. I also told them they could play outside with it, he was still convinced it was a marshmallow. When we got back, we went to pick up Lily. Our new Chihuahua. She is very calm, tiny, and quiet for a little dog. She does not nip, or bite, and she does not bark. She also has not had any accidents inside yet. She is a great little dog, knock on wood.
I am sure there is a ton more! I don't have time to post all the pics and things! Hope you are all having a great summer holiday! Isaac starts grade one on Monday and Eden starts Kindergarten the Monday after!!! What to do with all my time?! Oh, right, taking more University courses...New niece arrived (congrats to Steve and Becky) and more family coming to visit! Also Pioneer Day July 24, and the kids are sleeping in the tent in the backyard...Loves & Later!
2 comments:
So much fun stuff, your little puppy is so cute. I'm sure they just love her. I love Eden's birthday cake too, did you make it? If you would like some crayon rolls I can make you some no problem. I charge $10 for them and I have a variety of fabric, just tell me girl or boy and if they like a certain color best. I have an extra one of the blue one I posted about, and I have some leftover fabric from the skirt I just made as well. If there is anything else that i've made that you would like as well just say the word, I can custom make anything you need. :)
Love the pictures and the updates Kay!! Cute puppy!!
Post a Comment