So, we have moved to this fantastic place where it actually gets four different seasons, Spring and Fall here are beautiful, but for some reason, Spring doesn't want to show itself! This is what we came home to:
Thank goodness it melted the next morning. It has been snowing mornings and melting in the afternoon all week since we've been home. But everyone here is grateful for the moisture down here. I guess we do live in a desert....
Here is the rest of our month! We went to Texas to visit my sister and her family. Went to the aquarium, NASA, and just played hard. It was humid, and beautiful, and hot. Houston is HUGE! No way to describe it or show it in a picture.... Also visited my BFF who moved down there a couple years ago. Miss her like crazy! Will post that later.
Here is a sum up of the rest of March:
Just dropped off registration for school. Registered Isaac for Grade 1, and Eden for Kindergarten. Wow, what am I going to do with all this time?!
Loves & Later!
Here is the rest of our month! We went to Texas to visit my sister and her family. Went to the aquarium, NASA, and just played hard. It was humid, and beautiful, and hot. Houston is HUGE! No way to describe it or show it in a picture.... Also visited my BFF who moved down there a couple years ago. Miss her like crazy! Will post that later.
Here is a sum up of the rest of March:
Just dropped off registration for school. Registered Isaac for Grade 1, and Eden for Kindergarten. Wow, what am I going to do with all this time?!Loves & Later!
2 comments:
I had an x-ray done, my spine is crooked. I would guess it was caused by being pregnant 4 times and the falls I have had over the years. I hope to get it corrected and heal soon. Sorry to hear yours is bugging you. Try Aleve, it has helped me.
Wow, looks like you did a lot in a week and had a great time. Nice warm weather too so that looked great. It looked like a similar merry-go-round. Thanks for sharing. What a good way to share a lot of pictures. Love, Mom
Post a Comment