When I think of my word for the year, Succeed, I think of my friend Holly.
She has always been such an inspiration to me, with 4 kids of her own, and I have no idea how many foster children over the years, she is a great mom, and a wonderful friend. I began my hardcore working out back when we still lived in Canada, and she was always there to make me feel good. I can talk to her about anything, ANYTHING. To me, she has succeeded as a mom, friend, and most recently, at losing weight, inspiring me even more. (Especially since we both have been doing it the old fashioned way, good old hard work...)
She moved to Texas a couple years ago, and I miss her like crazy! I was so glad I was able to see her when I went to visit my sister.

We decided to set a date in the next couple years, with a great spa that we will meet at and spend a good week together hanging out! So we are even more motivated to lose weight and be healthy so we can look good while relaxing together!
Thanks Holly, for inspiring me, and being there for me! Love ya!
Loves & Later!
She has always been such an inspiration to me, with 4 kids of her own, and I have no idea how many foster children over the years, she is a great mom, and a wonderful friend. I began my hardcore working out back when we still lived in Canada, and she was always there to make me feel good. I can talk to her about anything, ANYTHING. To me, she has succeeded as a mom, friend, and most recently, at losing weight, inspiring me even more. (Especially since we both have been doing it the old fashioned way, good old hard work...)
She moved to Texas a couple years ago, and I miss her like crazy! I was so glad I was able to see her when I went to visit my sister.
We decided to set a date in the next couple years, with a great spa that we will meet at and spend a good week together hanging out! So we are even more motivated to lose weight and be healthy so we can look good while relaxing together!
Thanks Holly, for inspiring me, and being there for me! Love ya!
Loves & Later!
1 comment:
Thanks for the post, I am so lucky to have met you 10 years ago. Thanks again for coming over.
I was thinking maybe Arizona to be our location. They have some nice spa retreats.
Post a Comment