Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Like a Lion...

March came in like a Lion, and the Lion decided to stay all month long. It was cold at the beginning with snow, rain and more cold. I have also been wanting to post for a long time now, but the month of March flew by as we were busy, busy, busy!

We were kept busy getting the kids shots (which they did not like), and then spent lots of time with Hannah and her family (the kids love cousin time), and then Brad's parents came for a visit. The Lion began to growl a bit when they arrived scaring the Lamb away that was trying to come around. The weather was gorgeous, then they arrived, and it was cold. Then they left, and it was gorgeous again!

Mind you, I can't complain about our Lion here, as many of you back home in Canada are facing Lions of minus 30 and 10 inches or more of snow.

Here is a quick look at what the first half of our month was like:

Second half to be continued...still recovering from it!

Loves & Later!

3 comments:

shauna said...

I love all your pictures. What an awesome collage...and it looks like lots of good memories too! Here's hoping the last few days of March are more lamb-like...here there and everywhere!

Becky said...

I'm glad you had a good month! I saw all Mom's pictures from the trip - looks like you all had fun. Thanks for the bday wishes!

DaVeeda West said...

Hi there. The pics were great to look through and now our trip seems a long time ago. It brought back lots of good memeories with you. Even me riding a preying mantis??? Glad to had a good trip. I am going to look at those pics now. HOpe it is warming up there. We sure DO NOT have spring here yet. Send some our way. Bye now. Mom