Thursday, February 26, 2009


Ok, this is Brad. I'm posting on Kay's blog so that someone will actually read this ( No I don't have my own blog, and if I did I don't think anyone would want to read my meanderings).

I can not believe that it has been 10 years. I just wanted to post and show you what she sent me. These arrived at reception, they are delicious, and everyone in the office is envious. Though Kay is loved here at the office for all the treats (Cookies, Caramel Corn, Brownies, ...) that she sends.

Everyone that meets Kay can sense the wonderful person that Kay is, and that's only what the outside world sees. For the past ten years I have been privileged to know the inner Kay that no one else sees, and she is even more beautiful and amazing than what she shows to everyone.

Here are 10 things that I love about Kay:
10) She has no middle name, but if she did I'm sure it would be Lysol. Her desire to be clean borders on OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

9) She does the right thing, no matter what.

8) She is a dedicated mother who loves and teaches her children. Her children are richly blessed by her influence.

7) She hates bugs, but only if they're in the house.

6) She is a completely loyal wife and companion. She always puts others needs before her.

5) Even if her day is terrible, she cheers up those around her that need to be lifted.

4) Her smile is enchanting and contagious. I will do absolutely anything to see that smile.

3) Her eyes sparkle and I could watch them forever.

2) She is beautiful, both in appearance and countenance. How many of you have complete strangers stop you and tell you that you are beautiful.

1) She has one great love ... and that is shoes. She has the cutest feet so I indulge her obsession.

I love Kay dearly, and she is my superior in every way. I just hope that I can do my part to provide her the same measure of love, happiness, comfort, joy, and security that she provides me.

So Kay, Happy Anniversary. I can't wait for the next 10 years.

-Brad

4 comments:

Holly Rice said...

Happy tenth Anniversary West's!

MMasters said...

That is so sweet, Brad! Happy Anniversary!

shauna said...

I love both your lists. You guys are both some pretty incredible people and we count ourselves lucky to be on the friend list!

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Kay & Brad,

Happy 10th! You are an awesome couple and it is great to see how much you love each other still after all these years. I am really happy for you guys!

Naomi