Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ten Years

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Brad!
It has been a good ten years. I am so lucky to have a wonderful, caring, handsome, smart, funny, kind, considerate husband who helps me everyday at home. You are a wonderful father and Uncle. Thank you for taking the time to play with the kids every night, read them stories every day, bathe them, put them to bed, take us on hikes, and walks, and picnics. Thank you for helping around the house, and doing whatever you can think of to make us all smile. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband! I love you!

10 Things I LOVE about you:

1) You are losing your hair and don't care
2) You bathe and put the kids to bed after prayers and scriptures every night
3) You love to see me smile
4) You take out the garbage without me ever having to ask
5) You do your Home Teaching without me having to remind you
6) You take me to the Temple every month
7) You always have/make time for me and the kids
8) You are handsome, funny, and smart
9) You support me in everything I do
10) You are the most honest person I have ever met in my life. Whenever I describe you to someone, or someone describes you to me, it is always that you are exactly who you appear to be.

I look forward to the next 10 Years!

Love you!

No comments: