OK, so this was on a blog I love to read. Oh, and I tag anyone who has the time to do this... not meaning that I do... :)
Right Now:
Out of my window: melting snow, blue skies, sun shining
I am wearing: jeans and a sweatshirt
I am hearing: my kids playing downstairs with friends
I am thinking: about this blog, maybe getting dinner going. I already know what I am making, and half is done already.
I am thankful for: My husband, my children, our home, my family, all of you
I am creating: Another scrapbook page
I am going: to TEXAS to see my sister in March!!!!
I am hoping: Winter is over
I am reading: Eragon with Brad
Around the house: smells like cinnamon apples
One of my favorite things: a clean house
A few plans for the rest of the week: play date for the kids on Friday, and a date with my husband to the Temple
Right Now:
Out of my window: melting snow, blue skies, sun shining
I am wearing: jeans and a sweatshirt
I am hearing: my kids playing downstairs with friends
I am thinking: about this blog, maybe getting dinner going. I already know what I am making, and half is done already.
I am thankful for: My husband, my children, our home, my family, all of you
I am creating: Another scrapbook page
I am going: to TEXAS to see my sister in March!!!!
I am hoping: Winter is over
I am reading: Eragon with Brad
Around the house: smells like cinnamon apples
One of my favorite things: a clean house
A few plans for the rest of the week: play date for the kids on Friday, and a date with my husband to the Temple
1 comment:
We are excited and can't wait here in Texas!
Post a Comment