When we first were married, I asked Brad not to get me flowers often because all they do is die and the water stinks. They also can bring bugs, and things. He usually sends me flower photos through email. Last night, Brad brought me home some daisies because he thought they "looked happy".
This morning...
Eden: "I like your flowers mom."
Mom: "Thank you Eden."
Eden: "They are pretty."
Mom: "Yes they are. Daddy got them for me."
Eden: "They are pretty dandelions."
This morning...
Eden: "I like your flowers mom."
Mom: "Thank you Eden."
Eden: "They are pretty."
Mom: "Yes they are. Daddy got them for me."
Eden: "They are pretty dandelions."
I am sending all of you some "happy flowers" today. Enjoy! (and yes, Brad put them in the vase too)
Loves & Later!

1 comment:
What a great hubby you have. What they look like to me is "spring." Have a nice weekend. Love, Mom
Post a Comment