OK, so I have been gone to Canada (it was minus 40 degrees Celsius) so cold, and tons of snow! We had an awesome Christmas there! We are back home and are back at it. The kids are back in school, Brad back to work, and I am organizing and totally cleaning my home. I am also sick. I have a really bad cold. I can't talk well or move my neck. Found all of you with TONS of posts that I have been having fun catching up on! Thanks everyone for your nice comments and emails about the way I look. Just wait and see me in a few more months, I have another new workout! LOVE it!!! Here is a brief catch up....
(just click to see the pictures larger)

2 comments:
Thank you for the words of encouragement on my blog. It helps to know that others have been/are where we are in this whole infertility mess...
UGH.
You do look fabulous, by the way. What is your secret? Please share because if we decide to do infertility treatments again my self-esteem is going to plummet if I gain another 20-30 pounds like I did the first time around.
Happy New Year to you, Brad, Isaac, and Eden! Thanks for making comments on my Blog :) and yes, of course you are part of the "family"! I am hoping we can make a trip down to you guys this summer... will keep you posted!
Post a Comment