Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
●●●
pre⋅pare
–verb; -pared, -par⋅ing
1. to put in proper condition or readiness
2. to put things or oneself in readiness
health
–noun
1. the general condition of the body or mind or spirit with reference to soundness and vigor
2. soundness of body or mind or spirit; freedom from disease or ailment
●●●
3 comments:
We had so much fun visiting with you while you were up. I hope your trip was good and the roads favorable. It was too bad the weather was so cold, it would have been tons of fun to go sledding with the kids. I can't wait to visit again. Take care.
We sure feel bad that we didn't make it up to Canada when you were there. I hope you're trip was fun and the roads were okay. Enjoyed your letter. Happy Holidays.
Kay - you look awesome! I love that shirt too. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment