I don't think I have shared these pictures yet. Eden loves Preschool. She has been off track, and she is missing school and lonely. She misses Isaac while he is gone to school, and then she fights with him when he is home....(sigh). But her preschool is great! The school bus picks her up at our front door, and they have a speech pathologist, and an occupational therapist, and a physical therapist there. In total there are fifteen kids, and about 5 people in the class all helping each child with their specific needs. They set goals they want to achieve with Eden by the end of the year to help her get ready for Kindergarten, and they have learned what some of the things she needs help with. So it is really good, but I still miss my children! Then her school bus brings her home right to my door.
Here is Eden waiting in the car with me for Isaac's bus.
1 comment:
The size of your yard sparks huge bouts of jealousy in me! We got snow today too after beautiful weather for the last few weeks. I love to see all your pictures! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment