Well, we had a beautiful Halloween! There were people in T's and shorts, and I put light jackets on the kids and they came back really hot! Then we woke up yesterday to this! Can you see the size of the snow flakes!

This is what my yard usually looks like:
This is today. My view to the left:
My view to the right:
This is today. My view to the left:
2 comments:
Welcome to crazy Utah weather!
Wow I think the same storm blew on up to us. We had a day of big snowflakes that covered the ground, and now it's all melted away. Did you get my message? I called to find out when you and the family are coming up. My hubby has a few holiday days left and I told him I wanted to go to the ranch for a day when you are here to visit and let the kids play. Just let me know which day would work best and we will plan around that. :)
Post a Comment