Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Well, it has been a couple of weeks of Halloween around here!

We carved pumpkins,
had school parties and parades,
and went trick or treating!
Isaac was Optimus Prime (a Transformer and the Leader of the Autobots) and Eden was a Princess Riding on a Horse (she saw it and had to be it!).
Now we await the "Book Witch" as we do every year to see what books she will trade the pile of candy for!

This year Isaac is hoping for a coloring book...tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion, "What did the Book Witch bring?"

Loves & Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lot of fun you have been having. Isaac looked like such a strong optimus prime and Eden was a beautiful princess, her horse was so beautiful too. Tell the kids that Grandma saw their costumes and liked the pictures a lot. Good idea of how to limit the sugar in them too. I need such a deal with the leftovers at my house. Have a great weekend. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Kay, it seems like such a long time since I've seen the kids. I love all of your pictures and might have to visit more often. See you at Christmas!
E

Cheryl said...

too cute, I love their outfits. It's neat when they start to have a mind of their own and know what they want to be for halloween. The parade and games look fun too.