Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GROSGRAIN MINI STORE OPENING NOVEMBER 6!!!!! AND BIG PREVIEW GIVEAWAY!!!!

GROSGRAIN MINI STORE OPENING NOVEMBER 6!!!!! AND BIG PREVIEW GIVEAWAY!!!!

OK Everyone! I got this link from Cheryl (another of Brad's cousins who is so talented herself - see blogs to right) and had to check it out! I love it! I hope to win too! It doesn't matter though, I love that this talented individual is going to be opening a store soon! I cannot wait! Eden will look fabulous!

Loves & Later!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You are too sweet. I would really love to see some of your paper crafting, I'm sure it is just beautiful. Thanks for the ideas on the blocks. I was also thinking I might be able to paint them and emboss the letters of my kids names on them. Not sure if that would work or not lol but it can't hurt to try. Are you guys gonna be up for the holidays at all? It would be so fun to see you and your little kiddos. They are growing so fast.