Monday, September 22, 2008

House Finally!!!

I am sorry it has taken so long! I know that I promised these weeks ago, but we have been busy! I know, no excuse we are all busy. I guess another more acceptable reason is that we still don't have my main computer hooked up to the internet, so I have to do all of this on a really old laptop, that sometimes doesn't cooperate!

Our Home:
Front Entry:
Front Sitting Room:
Craft Room: (the kids craft table is behind my island)
Kitchen: (yes, granite countertops, gas stove/oven and french door fridge!)
Messy Desk Area: (still working on it)
Family Room:
Laundry Room:
Going Upstairs: (The double doors you see are the Master Bedroom, no I do not have pics yet, because I still have no furniture there!)
Hallway: (first left: Master Bedroom, second left: kids bathroom, straight ahead: Eden's Room, second right: Guestroom, first right: Isaac's Room)
Guest Room: (as you can see we are still in the process of hanging blinds and putting up bookshelves, etc...)
Eden's Room: (you can't tell how big their rooms are, but they are very large, I am just not a skilled photog)
Isaac's Room:
Kid's Bathroom:

There you have it, I thought I had some pics of our yard too, but I will have to add those another time! Now you have all seen the house (most of it)!

Loves & Later!

2 comments:

Holly Rice said...

I love your new home, it's so beautiful. Hope you will enjoy getting settled in.

shauna said...

Wow! Loving your house...can't wait to make a trip to Utah to get an up close view of it! Looks like you guys are loving life down there...