Sunday, November 29, 2009

Snowmen & Snowflakes....

Eden is such a snow girl.Saturday, November 14 we finally had another day of snow (for all you Canadians, it snows like this in one day and seems to be totally gone the next, it is crazy, but I am not complaining!)So of course she couldn't wait to go outside again. She got all dressed up and said this to Brad:

"I am going to go make a snowman out of big snowballs and I am going to make a snowflake out of ME!"Hope you are enjoying all kinds of weather wherever you are!

Loves & Later!

2 comments:

DaVeeda West said...

Such great pictures. It would be great to enjoy the snow if it only lasted a short time. The kids are growing, growing. We are excited to see you soon and hope the snow will stay away then. Love you, Mom

shauna said...

I had to come comment on your last line in this post tonight. We are definitely NOT enjoying our weather...temps in the -30s/-40s. Those just cannot be enjoyed when you have to walk kids to the bus for school. Stuck inside with mugs of hot chocolate and a good book...yes. Waiting at the bus stop...no.

Have you guys had a big chill too? What are your plans for Christmas? Whatever you do, I hope it is a wonderful time filled with lots of love and memories.

Merry Christmas.

PS Can you send you address to me via email or on my blog? I may actually get some cards out this year...don't hold your breath though!