Friday, November 27, 2009

3 Days

3 Days of chopping+washing+prepping+cooking+baking+cleaning=the best meal ever!
We had Roasted Turkey (I used the PW Brine for 24 hours, and it was the most succulent Turkey! The white meat was as juicy as the dark! Never in my life have I had such juicy white meat!), corn bread stuffing, salad, corn, beans, fresh bread, garlic parmesan mashed potatoes, gravy, rice, pickles, olives, and two kinds of pie! It was delicious!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Loves & Later!

3 comments:

OCD said...

Yum! Funny, your kitchen looks way cleaner than mine, and I didn't even make any pies! Thanks for the recipes, I can now make stuffing for Christmas dinner, and I will make cornbread to use this time too! If that's not incentive to come up I don't know what is!

Beck said...

Wow! I think I need to come to your house for Thanksgiving next year! ;) Hope you enjoyed the american version of Thanksgiving!

DaVeeda West said...

Yum! Yum! What a beautiful meal you served. I wish I could have instant powers to transport myself. I would have been there in a flash!!!