This year began a couple weeks ago Pumpkin picking at the Patch:

Then my nieces Halloween Birthday Party:
Had snow for ONE day.
EDEN: "Mommy! I didn't go outside and I made a snowman!"
This is her snowman below. Can you see it? She stuck her little hand out the doggie door and made little fistfuls of snow that she piled on top of each other.
EDEN: "Can I have a carrot for the nose?"
Carved Pumpkins:


Then yesterday the school parade:

And both class Halloween parties (I am room mom for Eden's class so I actually had to organize her party) then stayed and helped with Isaac's party, scarfed down a cheeseburger faster than anyone in the history of eating at about 2 pm (only meal I had all day), and headed off to Brad's work where they invited families to Trick or Treat around the office.



Then came home and crashed.
Then today had a nice relaxing day and the kids had fun Trick or Treating and then handing out candy.

Then they pigged out for 15 minutes, and we sent them off to crash in bed. This is what the Book Witch brought them tonight:
Hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween!
Loves & Later!
EDEN: "Mommy! I didn't go outside and I made a snowman!"

And both class Halloween parties (I am room mom for Eden's class so I actually had to organize her party) then stayed and helped with Isaac's party, scarfed down a cheeseburger faster than anyone in the history of eating at about 2 pm (only meal I had all day), and headed off to Brad's work where they invited families to Trick or Treat around the office.Then today had a nice relaxing day and the kids had fun Trick or Treating and then handing out candy.
Loves & Later!
2 comments:
Looks like a great time was had by all. Your Book Witch is VERY generous. Our Halloween Witch took all the candy and left one movie for all the kids to share. Don't you love that they are willing to trade for something else? My kids were so excited to see their new movie this morning and declared it totally worth the trade!
Wow, IF we had a Halloween Witch she would just take all the candy and leave nothing...oh wait, then the kids would think it was me! (Ummmm, do I have chocolate on my face?) Isaac looks so funny with the long dark hair! Eden's costume is so her! Laura insisted on being her unicorn again, which was too small for her last year, and was REALLY small this year, so small in fact it gave her a major wedgie that she had to keep fixing, and I don't mean just from behind either! Still wish you were here, can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Post a Comment