Monday, September 8, 2008

LOVE Target!!!

There are a few perks to living in the States, but one of the biggest is Target. I had a friend back home in Airdrie who had a friend that compared Target to Wal-Mart!!! OK, that "friend" obviously has never, EVER shopped Target in her life!!!

These tasty morsels can be found there this year:

I found this on the candy blog (check out my list of fave blogs on the right hand side). Love it! These are the Pumpkin Spice and Candy Corn Kisses, they also make a Caramel Apple!!! How exciting! It's also exciting to find a blog devoted to Candy! Sorry, this was more important than posting pictures of my new house. Those will come later this week!

Loves & Later!

1 comment:

Beck said...

You can seriously find these candy kisses at Target? Wow.

It was so nice to meet you and chat -sorry if I talked too much. (You can't tell that I'm a stay-at-home mommy with a two year old that only has about a 100 word vocabulary, can you?)

But thanks for swapping adoption stories. It's nice to hear other's experiences with their b-moms.

Hope you feel better soon!