as my friend Shauna and her cute blog! Just can't seem to get caught up! I have all the good intentions in the world, but then something comes along, mostly self inflicted, which prevents me from sharing cute, creative ideas!
All I have are pics!
Isaac & Eden at the Science Center:




Isaac's Transformer Birthday:







Eden Squishing her face against the screen:



@ the Ranch:






Still packing and hoping the house sells...SOON!!!
Loves & Later!
All I have are pics!
Isaac & Eden at the Science Center:
Isaac's Transformer Birthday:
Eden Squishing her face against the screen:
@ the Ranch:

Still packing and hoping the house sells...SOON!!!
Loves & Later!
2 comments:
Good luck with the packind, selling and moving. We will miss you up here. You'll have to make time for your blog down there so we can keep up with all the goings on in the adventures of the Wests in Utah!
Thanks for the compliment about my blog.
PS Super cute photos! I love the one of Brad & Isaac down by the river. So cute. The kids are growing up so fast! Loves to your family!
Post a Comment