It's June already! I am sorry we have not been posting, but we have good reasons why!
For months now we have been in an adoption process that had to end a few weeks ago. We are alright with this, but sad. Here are some pics of the adorable little girl we would have called "Ruth".
For months now we have been in an adoption process that had to end a few weeks ago. We are alright with this, but sad. Here are some pics of the adorable little girl we would have called "Ruth".
Eden has been going to the Children's Hospital for speech, and for her gross and fine motor skills for several months as well. Isaac's preschool comes to an end this week, I sold my scrapbook company I just started last year, and Brad is finishing up some work with his own company.
AND
On Tuesday, June 10th, Brad officially accepted a position working with Church Headquarters, and he leaves in 4 weeks, and we meet him down there as soon as our house sells! They offered a salary we could not refuse, and full benefits. Another benefit that comes with the position is that his department has regular devotionals with a member of the Presiding Bishopric, Quorum of the Twelve, or the First Presidency! No, I am not invited! :(
So, we have been busy, but eagerly await this next adventure in our lives! The Church will help to relocate us, and we are nervous, but we can do this!
Loves & Later!
AND
On Tuesday, June 10th, Brad officially accepted a position working with Church Headquarters, and he leaves in 4 weeks, and we meet him down there as soon as our house sells! They offered a salary we could not refuse, and full benefits. Another benefit that comes with the position is that his department has regular devotionals with a member of the Presiding Bishopric, Quorum of the Twelve, or the First Presidency! No, I am not invited! :(
So, we have been busy, but eagerly await this next adventure in our lives! The Church will help to relocate us, and we are nervous, but we can do this!
Loves & Later!
2 comments:
Wow, I just got your letter. That is going to be an amazing experince for you all. I know you must be so excited. Good luck with your sell, I know it will sell fast because this is meant to be.
Love ya,
Holly
How is Brad liking Utah? Did the house sell so that you guys will be there soon too? Good luck with everything...we'll miss you!
Post a Comment