Friday, October 19, 2007

School & Schedules


You know, the funny thing about blogging is that this is just journal writing made public...and if I make a spelling mistake, others will tell me. (you know who you are...)

Isaac is in Preschool at a great school here. He loves it! It is very structured and he is learning his phonics, so it is continuing on from what I teach them at home. Eden is so desperate to start school too (because if Isaac is doing it, then she has to as well) so I enrolled her in a quick few week program.





We have been so busy lately! Brad was called to be the Elder's Quorum President the day after we moved in to our new house (I will post pics of our house soon too), and I am the 1st Counselor in the YW's Presidency. So we have meetings all week long! Sorry if we haven't had a chance to get back to anyone in a while! It's been busy!

For example, Sunday Brad's meetings start at 6 am, I arrive with the kids around 7:30 am, church starts at 8 am, then we have meetings, I have a meeting immediately after church, Brad usually does EQ stuff, and then I had to teach at the VT Conference that night. Monday Isaac's school, and FHE. Tuesday out with the kids and YW's Activity. Wednesday Isaac had school and we went to the park and I had VT that night. Thursday, drove my parents to the airport, and played at grandma and grandpa's (even though they were on a plane), then I had Stake YW's Leadership, and Brad had EQ visits, so we had to get a babysitter. Friday (today) had a couple of friends and their kids over, and now the kids get some quiet time, while I prepare lessons for Sunday, and date night!!! Saturday we have family pictures and kids pictures in the morning, then we need to get our passport photos done, and then we have some family time before we get a babysitter and head to a friends. Then Sunday, and we start it all over again!

Enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts! All of you are busy too, and we'd love to hear what you've been up to! Send us a Comment and tell us what's new!

Loves & Later!

No comments: