Well, here I am, everyone is asking me about facebook, and I am just barely blogging! So instead of facebook, check us out here! Finally!
We just got back from a great trip to Utah to visit my sister Hannah and her family. We saw their brand new house (still under construction - but almost there) and we are so excited for them to be in before the arrival of their fourth baby!




We had a great time learning a new game (Settlers...fun, fun) and shopping to our hearts content!
We will be headed to Texas next to visit with my other sister Naomi and her family in the Winter not sure an exact time but some time soon...
Check back often, I have to update everyone on our crazy busy lives too!
Loves & Later!
We just got back from a great trip to Utah to visit my sister Hannah and her family. We saw their brand new house (still under construction - but almost there) and we are so excited for them to be in before the arrival of their fourth baby!
We had a great time learning a new game (Settlers...fun, fun) and shopping to our hearts content!
We will be headed to Texas next to visit with my other sister Naomi and her family in the Winter not sure an exact time but some time soon...
Check back often, I have to update everyone on our crazy busy lives too!
Loves & Later!
1 comment:
So cute to see the kids and how they head out to school. It looks like you had a great time in Utah and the weather looks good!! Hannah's kids are growing up. I hadn't kept up with how old they were so that was fun to see. Thanks for including me in this. Love, MOm
Post a Comment