Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Where has the summer gone?! I can't believe that this time next week the kids will be starting a new year of school! Isaac will start Grade 3 and Eden Grade 2! Crazy! I am totally playing catch up with my blog today. My bff inspired me, and now I am going to quickly post everything we have been up to since my last post, and then hopefully start posting more regularly.

So, Isaac turned 8 and we took him home to Canada to baptize him so that more family could be there. He was baptized at the Bow Valley Chapel, where I was baptized so many years ago.
Then we had some birthdays. Eden turned 7. She is growing like a weed! She is so tall and pretty, and when she is happy and smiles, she is so wonderful! Happy Birthday baby girl! I love you!Brad also had his birthday. I love you, Brad.
I have better pics of Brad somewhere, he was so tired this day, but no idea where they went!!!

Then we headed back to Canada for a very quick trip for my family reunion. It has been several years since my sisters and I have been together, so it was nice to see everyone again! We headed to Banff, and just hung out at my parents house. Cousin time, BBQ's, and fun!

Pictures are somewhere....

We went to the ranch for a quick afternoon on the way home too. We went on a quick little hike with grandma, grandpa, Aunt Christina, Uncle Jason and their kids. So more cousin time and good food!
Isaac has his Pinewood derby, and had the coolest car. He and Brad made an X-Wing, and to race it, the wings came off.Brad and the kids made the horse shelter (well half of it). Which means that Brad worked while the kids used it as monkey bars. Brad and his friend welded the frame, and they really put a lot of thought and detail into it. Now we just need to finish the other half.Eden lost her first tooth (finally) and now she has a lot of loose teeth. Hopefully they stay in her head until after school pictures!!!Well, that is all I will post for now. Hopefully when the kids get back to school next week I can post some more!

Loves & Later!

1 comment:

Schramm Family said...

Look at you updating the blog! Good girl!! :) Love the pics... especially the ones at the ranch. ;)