Thursday, March 11, 2010

Clean Teeth

We went to see sweet Darci the other day (one of Brad's cousins, she is sweet). I was supposed to be there at 8 am, but ended up a little late because of course I got myself and the kids up to make sure we were there on time, and gave us an hour to drive (it's about 45 minutes) so that should have been plenty, right? Nope, there was traffic because it was rush hour, and then there was all this construction on top of the traffic, and then of course a huge accident and I sat there for half and hour and worried about being late! So I made Brad look up the number and call and say we were going to be late. I can't stand being late...

After all that mess, we finally got there, and she took x-rays, and cleaned the kids teeth. Of crouse i forgot my camera, so she lent me hers and emailed me the pics! So sweet. Isaac and Eden had so much fun, they loved it, and at first they were nervous, but now they believe they are pros and can handle the dentists office anytime. We'll see....

Thanks Darci!

Loves & Later!

1 comment:

shauna said...

Yay guys! That looks like a pretty nice dentist office!