On Saturday, AFTER my TRX class,
(Picture from dynasplint.net)
I decided to try a couple new classes.
So I tried a KrankCycle class
(picture from matrix-fitness.com)
Not bad at all...
and I tried a Spin class (thanks to my bff Holly)
(Picture from Amazon.com)
Totally got my butt kicked at Spin, so decided to kick back and am taking classes until I kick it. And no, I have not been paid to talk about any of these classes or pieces of equipment....unfortunately.
Thanks a lot Holly! :) I mean it!
Loves & Later!
(Picture from dynasplint.net)I decided to try a couple new classes.
So I tried a KrankCycle class
(picture from matrix-fitness.com)Not bad at all...
and I tried a Spin class (thanks to my bff Holly)
(Picture from Amazon.com)Totally got my butt kicked at Spin, so decided to kick back and am taking classes until I kick it. And no, I have not been paid to talk about any of these classes or pieces of equipment....unfortunately.
Thanks a lot Holly! :) I mean it!
Loves & Later!
1 comment:
You must have a really cool gym, It will be the best work out you ever do. I truly mean that! Miss you!
Post a Comment