Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Time!

I can't believe it has been almost a week that has past since Brad's family came to visit! We have had such GORGEOUS weather! This is what it has looked like:We have been doing the American Thanksgiving countdown, I must say it is a way bigger deal down here! They get a 4 day weekend to celebrate! We will be enjoying that time with Brad and doing some hiking, and even getting in a proper Thanksgiving meal with the Watabe clan! (Thank you! This is my sister's sweet in-laws.)

Another thing that is huge for this Saturday is the BIG BYU vs. Utah U Football game. Now you all know Brad and I aren't much for sports, especially Football, but we are excited for this game! You can feel the excitement in the air! No idea there was such a HUGE rivalry between the schools! So, we are excited to hear the outcome of that. Still no TV and there is no possible way to get tickets...

Oh well! Missing out on tons of Twilight parties tonight! The anticipation of that has temporarily clouded out the big Saturday game for most. I am one of the ones who have to wait to see the movie, and I will probably end up re-reading all the books before I can even get to the Theaters! Enjoy all of you!
Just really thankful. For good family, friends, weather, time, gospel, scriptures, my 16 year olds that I teach on Sundays, and for my children and husband. It is a good time to pause and be thankful. Thankful for all of you too! Have a great weekend all!

Loves & Later!

2 comments:

Holly Rice said...

I still haven't decided when I will go to the movie, maybe Saturday. That is fun that there are parties going on for it. Great weather there, we have had a cold front come in.

Cheryl said...

The weather up here has been surprisingly really warm as well. There was even people riding motorbikes yesterday. I went and saw Twilight on Friday with all the girls in our family, it was great. I can't wait to see you guys. :)