Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Looking forward to this!

So happy to have a Turkey! My wonderful sister had us over for Canadian Thanksgiving, but we had ham, gotta say, I don't like Turkey, but am missing having to eat it. I am thankful for the dark meat though!

Congrats to the Utah Utes! Go them! They beat out BYU, and it is a mixed reaction down here, wow huge!

Heard mixed things about the acting, and actors in Twilight, so will wait to see it. My wonderful husband will probably take me (Christmas???).

We have been dog-sitting for my sister this week while they are in Canada. A large Chocolate Labrador. He is always wanting to try and get into my clean home, and chewing something that I have no idea how he found, and digging. I was going to post a pic of him but he looks too innocent in it. I will have to "catch" him in the act of digging a hole into my neighbors yard again! Oh, I should have taken a picture of the holes!!! Oh well, maybe next time...won't be too long now... No he's not that bad, (except for the holes, and chewing, and trying to get into my home) he is pretty obedient other than that.

I'll share our American Thanksgiving pictures and happenings and goings-ons later this week.

Have a great weekend all! Ours begins in a couple hours!

Loves & Later!

1 comment:

OCD said...

Hahaha, I did a stuffed turkey breast, yams, and some french bread for dinner tonight. I had big plans for a nice thanksgiving dinner, but we all ate in shifts, and i just barely got home about 20 minutes ago! Hope you had a good thanksgiving!