So things are great. I had a bunch of pics to share and things to say, but then being in the States, if you have means, you can get things done. So we did that and I had surgery. The horrible part is I am still not recovered! I am getting old! More infertility stuff. Things that are good to have caught now. But this is it, we are at the end of the road. I KNOW my body will not take this again. NO MORE SURGERIES! And the stress of finding a vein alone was way too much. Now on top of being in total pain, my arm is bruised from wrist to elbow because they couldn't find my vein, and it took three of them to finally hit a vein in my right hand. So I am out. Give me another week and I will share the pics (not of the surgery) and check in on all of you! Thanks for all the well wishes! I so wish my mom was closer! Good thing I have the most wonderful husband in the world, and a sister close by!
Loves & Later!
Loves & Later!
3 comments:
Hope you recover quickly, I have that same vein problem. Most technicians can never find mine, I have to do it in the hand some times. You will have to fill me in on what you got done. Take it easy!!
Glad to visit with you tonight and get an update on how you are doing. Hope you will be back feeling much better soon . Thinking of you. Love ya. Mom
Awww, i'm sorry to hear that you are hurting. That is no fun. I really hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment