Friday, April 4, 2008

Guess It's Time

To finally post something! I guess it has been long enough! We have been SUPER busy! I thought we were busy before, but in a few weeks when I start sharing what we have really been up to......

Thank you Elisa! My sister invited my children and I to Drumheller for the day with her and her children during Spring Break. It was fantastic! We haven't been in a while with the kids, so it was fun to see it with them again!

Isaac and Eden loved it, and after the museum (and spending way more money than necessary) we did the hike around the badlands.

Then we visited the world's largest dinosaur and spent more money!



But we had a fantastic time! Thanks Elisa and kids! Oh yeah, then I got a really bad head cold which I have been fighting off since then.....Promise to share Easter pics very, very soon!

Loves & Later!

2 comments:

Holly Rice said...

I can't believe we lived right next to Drumheller and never visited it, maybe we will when we are tourists visitng there.

Shauna said...

Looks like a lot of fun...I haven't been to Drumheller since I was in University years and years ago! I think we need to take a trip since Olivia is starting to get interested in dinosaurs.