Well, we have been married for 9 years now. This is the first time we haven't been able to celebrate it yet! Our Anniversary was Tuesday, February 26, 2008. I had Young Women's, and then a meeting, and a quick stop over to pick up some things from Amy's after. So I got home around 10:30 pm. Brad was pretty much ready for bed. Then Wednesday, I had Young Women Visits with the Stake. Thursday, a Class Presidency Meeting that I was late for. So finally, tonight, we are going out! Baby sitter ready to go, and kids fed! All this and it is only 5:30! Happy Anniversary Honey!Friday, February 29, 2008
9 Years Later....
Well, we have been married for 9 years now. This is the first time we haven't been able to celebrate it yet! Our Anniversary was Tuesday, February 26, 2008. I had Young Women's, and then a meeting, and a quick stop over to pick up some things from Amy's after. So I got home around 10:30 pm. Brad was pretty much ready for bed. Then Wednesday, I had Young Women Visits with the Stake. Thursday, a Class Presidency Meeting that I was late for. So finally, tonight, we are going out! Baby sitter ready to go, and kids fed! All this and it is only 5:30! Happy Anniversary Honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you need things to do during the day, come over. I always have a list ready.
Post a Comment