Friday, January 4, 2008

Resolutions?!?!?

So, Already a new year, actually the new year is over, and here I am just beginning to think of resolutions! There is so much happening and recently I read a resolution that was "to Pause". And that is my resolution for the year! To pause before I get angry at something the kids may have done by accident. To pause before I put (insert appropriate comfort food here) into my mouth. To pause before I buy something impulsively. To pause before I say something I may regret. To pause and think of another's need before my own. To pause and take the time to read my scriptures and pause to ponder them. To pause and reflect on the year past and the year to come. To pause when my children ask me something so that I can really hear them. To pause and take the time to play when my children ask me too. To pause and take in the moment, the time, the memory.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Loves & Later!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Great resolution Kay! I may have to use that one next year!

Anonymous said...

Kay, my resolution is to set a resolution for this year and to stop pausing. JTLYK. I love your blogspot.

Anonymous said...

Kay, I am not a blogger. But thank you for including me in your blogging world! :) BTW, I have a hard enough time keeping up with our interfamily emails let alone these blogs I'm supposed to keep up with. LYLAS

Holly Rice said...

What a great resolution, and I know you will accomplish those goals for 2008.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me something to think about as I rush through life.
Naomi