Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good, Sad, and Freezing

Well, here we are on a Wednesday, and we haven't ventured out too much since Monday. We have been hitting minus 45 degrees Celsius with windchill, and that is enough for me to grant the kids a pajama day (which was yesterday). So for the first time ever, we stayed in our PJ's for the whole day! Isaac said, "This was the best Pajama day ever!" I think it was a hit! We enjoyed the Japanese New Year Party on Saturday, and are now preparing for a huge bash we are hosting this Friday! So on top of weekly things, this weather has been a good excuse for a little break for us!

We heard about President Hinckley passing away about an hour after he died. I was in shock first and then cried, and then thought of how happy he and his wife Marjorie are to be back together again. I am glad we have the gospel to help us keep everything in perspective. To focus on the things that matter most.

Take care all! Keep Warm! Prayers to your family Hannah!

Loves & Later!

PS - my pictures aren't loading, so I will have to add them later!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Pajama Day - beautiful! I bet that day was filled with great memories that will be relived every FREEZING COLD DAY!!!

We are so happy we got to see you last week. Thanks again for helping us out on short notice! Your kids are so cute and it was great to catch up with you & Brad. We need to do it more often.

We got the results we needed and the school was very impressed today with the detail about Livy's learning disabilities. Hopefully it will get us where we need to be for her!