Well, it has finally arrived. Winter is here. It's OK now that there is some snow on the ground, it's a lot better than just plain cold, but it sure makes us look forward to Texas!!! Here is a pic out my front door, honestly, I don't like to venture much further, even with the sun shining unless I have too...needless to say the kids and I have been doing a lot of crafts and baking this week!
Oh, and of course, climbing around at the zoo...
2 comments:
Kay - what is in Texas? When I went down there in January they got snow and ice! Good luck with better weather. The zoo looks like fun - every time we are in Calgary I think I should take my kids but then we change our minds. One day we will have to make a special trip just for that. Hope you continue to enjoy the Christmas preparations! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment