Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Busy Week!

Wow! I would be so happy to just have one night where I can be home in the week! We have been on the go for weeks now, if it isn't myself, then Brad has meetings, or we both do, and one meeting is here so we can watch our children!!! (Or up playing games with friends until all hours of the night!) What another busy week, but, this is what keeps me going....


I am so grateful for my children. As I came in the door from dropping off YW who were working on some things at my home tonight, and Brad went out the door to his meeting, I went to tuck my children in and I realized that they (and Brad) are what keeps me going every day...makes it all worth it, doesn't it?

Hope you are all having a good week, and I guess it is close enough to the weekend to say have a good weekend everyone!


Loves & Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the eye pictures. BTW I can't remember my password so I am annonymous.